Monday, March 9, 2009

Am's Blog: 9/3/09

How does it feel?
When you have your hands around her, does it feel good?

I am a walking shadow of the past, not to be noticed or given a second glance at.
Although it is neither of our faults, I must admit my jealousy.
I guess some people can have it all.

____________________________________________________________________

Do you know I cry myself to sleep sometimes?
Not being able to hold you, not being able to even see you at times.

I am reminded of how I lost you every day.
You are so happy with him, I barely have the heart to do it.

But I don't think I can live any longer without you.

I miss your warmth against mine, I miss your scent that would leave me on a high for a short while. I'm turning into something I don't like, and I think only you can stop it.











Fighting the battle for power

No comments: