Saturday, July 25, 2009

25th July

Well, it's that time again.
The time where you've got alot on your mind and no one gives a fuck enough to listen out.

Funny, huh?
If they say life's a wheel, then that's one fuckin' huge wheel and one fuckin' slow motor.
I've seen galapagos turtles die of old age faster.

To constantly be weighed down listening to others, yet when you're bothered, they immediately go, "so?"

Not to say I don't wanna hear your problems, just sayin, mind givin me a listen for a change?

I swear, I hate being alone.
No one to lean on when i'm depressed,
no one to say, "hey, you can't make an omelet without breakin' a few eggs, y'know?"
no one to have faith in me when I myself don't.

spending the night of big parties in a quiet room, looking through the shadows of my past.
I mean, my self esteem is pretty dented as it is. Sucks not being, "mr attractive" or even "mr funny".

Sucks even more watching people LIVING LIFE while I waste it entirely, seriously.
I miss the warmth of a hug,
the sweetness of a stolen kiss,
hell, I miss a sincere "good morning" for fuck's sake.

Now, I'm either just a fuckin feeling atm, or a shadow on the bathroom wall people talk to but never really acknowledge.

Or let's just face it.

In the face of ultimate defeat, everyone goes a little insane

Fighting the battle for power

No comments: