Saturday, September 26, 2009

27th sept, part 2

Apologies for the really short post. Was distracted by futile hopes and meaningless dreams.
Now that your host is back to surreal not-too-normal self, back to the monologues.

Honestly, I think everything I do is for nought.
'happy returns'. pfft. my ass.
I mean, seriously. Everyone around me. EVERY FUCKING ONE.
okay, that's a little overboard, deep breaths, happy place.

I dunno, k? It's just...
I understand the situation completely. It can't happen.
But what if I want it to that badly?

Would reality and fate unwind just a little to let me through?
pfft, you wish.

Let's slam it down on the cold and grey here:
It's not gonna happen, with her or ANY other carbon-based lifeform, for that matter.
I exist outside the system. Miracles don't exist in my world.
As long as I am in my horrid loop, they never will.



Losing the battle for power

No comments: