Saturday, October 17, 2009

17th Oct

Woo!






So, today was fun. My geeky day-off, to just do random crap.






Went to Visa's for a Deepavali open house. Kick-ass time there. I tell you, Chun Ming really knows how to liven up a party!











Also, might I add the HOTNESS at the party. Seriously, never knew I'd meet a 7.5 there. So, after that totally random moment, we all walked in the rain to Bangsar Village to play cards.



Sure, I got trashed repeatedly, but hell, who gives a fuck?




So that's one random moment in the game.

DISCLAIMER: Geeky battle report following. Please avoid this section if thou hatest all geeks.

So, what you see is me against Chang, with Sableye and Budew as active. Honestly, this was going fuck slowly. My SF Sceptile was in the prizes (oh noez!) and my spare was replaced by my new GE Sceptile. Without energy mobility, I was lost.

After pissing off Chang by playing Shedinja SV, Chang started keeping Magneton handy for taking it out (with Magneton being the only powerless pokemon in play and all, he didn't have much of a choice. Expand or be picked off, simple as that)

However, after he was sure it would be gone, I brought out my Grovyle (no sceptile D:) and managed to score some KO's, like his Sableye and Electivire FB Lv X. (seriously, that was awesome shit. No damage counters involved. Pure ko-ing)

However, Dialga Lv X started pissing me off. Time skip is a pretty fucked up ability, making you gamble with a 25% chance of you getting fucked. Badly. By the time I brought Yanmega out, I scored a K-O on his Dialga Lv X (he wasn't keen on sending out Magnezone LvX, he was sure I had something mean up my sleeve)

Alas, I got trashed, with the final score 6-3. I think I came pretty close, don't you?

End disclaimer

Also, I FINALLY GOT TLR!!

Seriously, the movie wasn't as grand as I thought it'd be, but it was reasonably good. Special effects were good, but plot was relatively good. Still, Tuma had almost as little screentime as his Skrall :(

Alas, I couldn't help having a few dark thoughts. But I shall perish them, for now.

nyehehee.

Hi Hann!!

Amazingly Giddy.

No comments: