Sunday, March 21, 2010

21/3/10

Madness seems to be contagious. In light of the clock getting closer and closer to striking 4, more and more people succumb to the madness. I swear, how we're gonna pull ourselves together when the clock strikes 11 is a mystery.

Was looking at ants today. They seem to have some sort of attraction to addmaths, they flock over my book. They're so much smaller than I am. Just my breathing knocks them leagues away. I wonder, do they at all see the world around them as I do? or are they oblivious to my existence, with me as another mountain to climb.

These insects also seem to be dedicated. I chopped off one's head and it continued crawling. THe head, that is. it was carrying another dead ant. Ah, world, you provide me so many mysteries to ponder when I should be doing other things.


Losing the battle for power

No comments: