Tuesday, August 9, 2011

9/8/11

Hmm, clarity is weird. It leaves no room for a lot of emotion, but since I'm still not fully coming to terms with reality, I don't get the glee that comes with it. fucking door to door clarity salesmen.

Farah says I need to chill. While I agree with her wholeheartedly, her suggestion of how isn't up my street. what can I say, my standards apply for everyone.

That brings me to something Hann is implying.

Yes. I have expectations for everyone. And I can be VERY judgemental. So I'm not so cool with the idea that some people are just gonna stay where they are.
Honestly, I have no rebuttal. I don't think my actions need to be defended because it's really been one of those things that's been with me forever. And call it what you want, but the way I see it; it's just a little naivety that people can do better things than they are now.

For example, certain people of which I shall not mention her name. She does a lot of things I'm not happy with. And I may have been disappointed in her at a time, but I'd say I'm pretty pleased with where she is now. and not in the snarky revenge way. :)

Of course, my approval means jack shit. As you were, life.

It's just how I roll

No comments: