Saturday, November 19, 2011

19/11/11

There are many things I could say about you.

Anyone; in fact; for this reflex,

Every over elaborate lie and empty promise,

So excuse me if the moon isn't on your porch tomorrow.

I won't write your name in the sky,

I won't disarm a bomb with my teeth.

I can't catch you a leprecauhn

or kill a samurai with a leaf.

Are you still reading? Because that's my point exactly.

If you're still here, you know (now, at least) who I am.

I won't say i can't live another day without you because frankly, i will.

But it would definitely be a lot more boring.

I don't want you to be the only girl in the world; rather the one i trust most.

You are the one for whom I would forget the past mistakes,

and make me throw away old heart breaks.

I've digressed a lot. But that's my point.

Sometimes I'm indirect and sometimes i'm direct to the point I eat dreams with maple syrup.

And while it's not taken from the lips of shakespeare:

People will come and go. Replace each other like checkers pieces.

But you, matter.


It's just how I roll

No comments: