Sunday, November 27, 2011

27.11/11

Insecurity time. shh.

So I have this bad habit where when i'm left alone too long, I start churning out worst case scenarios and they start destroying me like corruptors on a banshee. And really, no one's safe from this. Sometimes i think even those i hold closest are ready with a knife and a smartass soothsayer for a brilliant day in politics

if you got that reference, good for you.

So yeah. sometimes I think you're actually just entertaining me while hoping i'll eventually be gone. I mean, I don't know about you, but I think we connect really well. And well, yeah. But you have your world, I have mine. and another of my many personality flaws would kick in if we crossed those lines.

brain suddenly blank. lately my head's defense mechanism against depression has been to just empty all thoughts after a while. blek.

It's just how I roll

No comments: