Monday, June 15, 2009

15th May: Your Song

Funny thing. I help people . Alot.

I fix people's lives, pull them out of the gutter. Most love stories have an ending cus I intervened at some point. Or at least calmed a person down.

But one funny thing persists:

WHERE THE HECK IS MINE?!

Not to be bratty, but hell, this is my blog. I can write whatever the fuck I want.

I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of never doing well at anything but failing, I'm sick of being tossed aside the second something good happens, I'm especially sick of never existing. I mean, where the hell did MY life go?

Sure, I'm glad you guys are together, really. But would it kill a guy to have his OWN story once in a while?

I mean seriously, what the fuck?

It's bad enough I can't see you without breaking down, now we're drifting away from friendship, I'm already losing trust in everyone around me

I may be desperate, but hell, it sucks being second fiddle all the time. I deserve for good things to come to me without effort.

Let's face it. I'm the unloved one at the end of the day. Not even a friend will check and reassure me that everything's all right. Frankly, no one cares. If I dissapeared, it would take a week for anyone to realise.

And that's being optimistic.

Stuck in a room, that's all I'll ever be. Even I can tell I'm pissed off, I'm not using my usual long winded monolouges. No.

I don't know what's triggered this. I just *poof*. I mean, just a LITTLE time in the limelight wouldn't be so bad, right?

Fighting the battle for power

No comments: