Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17th

What is it that makes us human?
Is it our will to deter right from wrong?
or our willingness to continuously push forward?
Or what if its the other way around?
To be driven by an animalistic urge to move forward, until we've advanced this far.
Ironic, no? To have become human by being animalistic.

This however, has nothing to do with the reason I'm here today.
Twice in a week, new fuckin record. whoop-de-fuckin-do.

Isn't it funny, to hide behind a mask everyday?
To let everyone see something different about you, never knowing what hides behind the mask. Only in their final hours, a person can show who they really are.
Or when you find out without them knowing.

I wonder, after wearing such a mask for so long, have I forgotten what I am?
Impossible. While others are immersed in self-gratification, I myself am too busy for such things.
After all, this is what this blog is about, no? My twisted perspective of a twisted world.

Everything is meaningless. Only until you truly observe it will it have meaning, and even that is something you inject. So what do you do when you wake up and realise such a horrid realisation?
When you feel the cold world turn beneath your feet, when you feel the very pulse of such a heartless being, when you find out you really are without a doubt just an insignificant semi-speck in the big portrait?

What if you were hit by such a surge of realisation, that there has been no meaning to your life? That even those you hold close are further away than you think, that your goals constantly advance 10 paces everytime you advance one, that there is no one who will look out for you in your darkest hour.

That all's horrible is only bound to end horribly. Consider this a testimonial to my condition, I am sure some expert will make sense of my ramblings as it is nothing other than the thoughts of someone you'll never see, right?

Fighting the battle for power

No comments: