Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23rd June

What a lively month. So many posts. I remember I had something cheery to write this morning, but I shall try my hardest to retain that spirit before I remember the REASON I made a blog called 3/4 glass empty.

Pfft, democracy my ass.
Pardon that. Just needed to let something out. Well, today was farely reasonably not too much but what the fuck anyways okay.

So many frustrations in life, no?
There's losing.
There's winning and not knowing what to do anymore
there's not being INVOLVED
and then there's it.

That burning feeling when something you want is within your grasp, and then jumps every step you take an inch further.
Don't bother explaining the physics to me and how I'll eventually get it, I know that.

Gahh, I wanna watch Transformers 2 BADLYYYY.
Wow, this post almost makes me seem normal.
It seems I have a habit of making boyfriends uneasy. How deliberately awesome.

I shall have fun with this.

Fighting the battle for power

No comments: