Saturday, April 24, 2010

24/4/10

This helplesness. It's not very pleasant.
There's still so much I don't know, and I'm not sure I'd like to know.
I'd still say, I wouldn't mind being somebody to someone.
Anyone, to just say those magic words
"I need you".

Intense isolation does this to you, folks. makes you doubt everything.

"Your mind wanders into dark places, and you wonder why I keep the worst from you"-Jon Osterman, Watchmen.

I don't know. I'm feeling torn again.
Not to be completely whiny, but I guess it's my blog and I'll write what I feel.
I miss loving gestures. Being mr. hugs-randomly is nice, but an actual gesture of 'I wouldn't want anyone else at this moment here with me' would be nice too. Less riddles would be good, I guess.
So yeah, I'm done whining for now.
Losing the battle for power

No comments: