Thursday, April 8, 2010

8/4/10

It felt nice, belonging. Even if everyone thinks you're a time-fussy rabbit. Oh well.

I think there's something wrong with me.
Maybe it's just me, but I seem to be particularly mean this week. I don't know if I shouldbe happy or sad, but yeah. My brand of meanness seems to be exagerrated now.

Also, you seem to be talking to me again, but there's something you're hiding from me. Sometimes I'd love to crack open that pretty little head of yours and see what's going on.

aint no sunshine, when she's gone
it's not warm when she's not there.
Ain't no sunshine; when she's gone,
she's always gone too long,
anytime she goes away.
Aint no sunshine when she's gone,
Only darkness; everyday.
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,
but she's always gone too long
anytime; she goes away.

Ladies and Gentlemen, We live, we die by The Plan
Losing the battle for power

No comments: