Thursday, June 24, 2010

24/6/10

I'm sad.
I've started doubting everything and everyone around me.

You know what's funny about a wheel? even if you spin it the other way, you still create a cycle.
Misery, hope, dissapointment. 3 common events happening in my life, one after the other.

I hate being a failure. Knowing that any effort I pour in is wasted anyways. I mean, why try, right?
Or that the only empathy you get is from the correction tape you smash into the ground.

So, my confused readers, what do I want?

I want that feeling, where you can look at even the most random thing, and just smile at a person because somehow, it has another meaning.

I want to be wanted. I want someone to actually say for once, "God, I wish Amirul was here,"

I'm melancholic, I'm whiny, I'm self-destructive. Whenever the world doesn't get in my way, I do. All the winning traits of a priceless gem like me.

I wonder where all my boundless confidence has gone.




Losing the battle for power

No comments: