Sunday, June 6, 2010

6/6/10

it's so frustrating, I must say.

"If only they knew what went on in your head"

Been reading blogs. For the record, may I NEVER come near another junior's blog. Ever again.

But I came across one particular blog. "Hope he doesn't treat her like he treated me. No one deserves that"

I'm sorry if I ignored you. Everything I ever did, there was always one constant person supporting me through it. while I was convinced I was head-over-heels for you, only recently did I realise there were much, MUCH deeper levels I could love you on.

This coming from the cynic who posted a rant on how stupid love is, right?

But it's true. I love those tiny little gestures of affection, even if it's drumming on my broken wrist or a wave in the mornings.

Everyone else, they're friends. I hope you know that even if she stripped down naked for me, I wouldn't give her a second glance. No matter how many other friends I have, they could never take your place. Ever.

The only problem I've had lately is that I, a person of low self-esteem, had been having self-esteem crashes.
If by any chance you're willing to talk to me again, because I am, then I have something really important to tell you.

No comments: