Wednesday, October 5, 2011

September recap

Okay, I've abandoned you for a month, cus my dear Jessica has been in the shop for most of september. just got her back today. I'll skip the depressing bits because fuck it, they don't matter.

the oddest thing happened the other day. Because I'm such a masochist, I still think I can help people by giving out advice and cheering up those who need it. So, the other day, I got a thank you. As in, an actual thank you, not the one you say at the end of your sentences so I'll shut up. It's hard to explain, but it felt good.

Also, had a pretty fun outing with Lex and hema last weekend. We watched Fright Night. Oh david tennant, you sexy beast. And They are good company. I don't find that a lot nowadays.

I know I wouldn't mention it, but with so much happening, it's good to have people I can still goof off with. which reminds me, Chang, Dush and I have gone a month without fucking someone's shit up. this cannot go unpunished.

there's my recap. ONWARDS!




It's just how I roll

No comments: