Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lament of a Lonely Heart

No one, not no one, can see what I have seen,
because no one, not no one, has been where I have been.

To sit by lover's; blind, I am their hound,
When they're alone they need me; when they're happy it's like I am not around.

I sit; I squat; I wait
and still no answers left to date;
no one requites me
does God smite me?
I sit there,
men say 'contraire..'

'For a love in which you wait; flail and flop like new fishbait;
no one;absolutely no one; not the rest,
will ever even try; because they know that you're a guy,
whom that when in love; will find the girl that's best.'

I see my girl; she's out of reach;
and men sit upon the beach,
with their ladies of the night; Given up without a fight,
no; they don't believe in love,
and the Divine up above;
as he laughs at His new joke;
at the sorry little blo-oke,

no one said it would be easy,
but this loving's made me queasy
Does she really look at me,
I don't think I'm much to see,
look at me; failure from the start,
while she, the lady of my hea-art.

Woe is me; I am alone,
It's cold outside; I'm skin and bone,
the happy couples do reject me; like a frog; they won't dissect me,
in a quest for what is wrong; they won't ask why I sing this song;
I've been lonely from the sta-art,
and this; the la-ment of my heart.

(for the tune, it's like El Tango de Roxanne+When you're Evil)
Losing the battle for power

No comments: