Saturday, January 16, 2010

16th Jan

To all people who answered my question below, thanks. To all people who are wondering what the fuck i'm talking about, it's in the post below.

Something I worked on in Cambodia:

Is it normal to miss you?
Because I do
I miss how your fingers gently danced upon mine,
and to everyone's protest; you would gently smile

Is it normal to want you?
Want you like I do
Wanting you until not even another's love could be returned
and all the daffodils sway in the midnight sun

Is it normal to love you?
To be entranced by your every moment
until all who wish it get a hollow shell,
and all who think they have it drown in doubt.

It's not normal; it's me.
And it's become so clear to see.
But I'll leave for now; and if I come back,
I'll be here always; and you'll see; we're meant to be



Losing the battle for power

No comments: