Sunday, March 6, 2011

6/3/10

Ladies of my life

Don't ask, I just felt it needed to be done. I mean, my bros are rather united in what they do. But every female in my life has their own reason for being there. And I rarely see a lot of them now, so I guess this is a side-effect of not having them around and listening to Time of Your Life by Green Day excessively.

Melor: If anything, Melor has been almost like a baby sitter for me. I'm really sorry how often she had to put up with my shit, or convince me I wasn't gonna fail or just pick up the pieces whenever I fall apart. I mean, she picked up the damn phone at 6.00am when Kerepek died. I dunno, I miss having her around. Seeing her and stuff. spazzing when SNSD releases new videos and whatnot. But she's off doing what she has to do, I guess :/

Yan: If anything, it blows that we've got even more in common now that she's gone. We could randomly bitch about people, or talk about scary games, and now we even have Dr Who. Out of all of it, I miss her unique view of life. that little cynical side of her that I can relate to so well. Plus, Booning it Up makes me miss her on a weekly basis. She kinda provided... perspective on my situation.

Ashley: Even though theoretically I CAN see her, it's just the difficulty of it. Describing what she means to me isn't easy, I'll give you that. I mean, she literally turns me to mush with simple actions. After living a life as cynical as mine, where everyone's just waiting to stab you in the back and you live in a crevice surrounded by your own doubts and fears, people like her remind me there are good things that would come to people like me. Better than being hit by a truck and being dead on the spot. College is tiring, yes. But around her, I don't even feel like I lost a wink of sleep. And not in the mean trolling way. She makes me want to be a better person (but let's face it folks, better =/= not cynical. That's just asking for it). We've been bouncing back and forth for almost forever, and I honestly think it'd work out.

I really need to figure out how to put the way that girl makes me feel into words. leaving me speechless= not easy.



It's just how I roll

No comments: