Monday, March 21, 2011

21/3/11

I hate being sick. If I had someone worrying about me, I guess I would... ah fuck it, I'd hate it anyways. hate hate hate.
I also hate when my pokemon game keeps crashing on me. I need to train sandshrew, dammit!

Here's hoping a hate rant will get me feeling better.
I hate the naivety of things. The world's round, dammit. We're standing on the surface of something that burns 3x as hot as the sun, floating in an airless vacuum.

Couples piss me off. I mean, seriously. I may be one of them when I find someone to ride shotgun, but until then this is my word, so be it. "I'm so lonely without you" BULLSHIT. You know a guy for a year and suddenly he's your pacemaker?

I hate everything about them. Their in-your-faceness. The blowing off. The smart-ass-ness that comes with the title.
the polluting of my god-damned-facebook. The inconvenience. The simplicity in making either party depressed. I just hate it all. In fact, if I ever become that, then I'll make sure that everything I do is payback for the rest of you lot.

I hate being sick. Wanting to press on in life, when all you need is to lie down and sleep. Or worse, wanting to lie down and sleep, when you need to press on.

I despise wildlife. Not furry little animals, they're awesome. But annoying people that just won't shut up. especially those who butcher my favourite songs. I hate when they all pump up their annoying music simultaneously so I can't think. I hate it when I can't bring an M-16 to college.

I don't know why I'm so afraid of my results. It shouldn't bother me, but it does. It's keeping me up at night. It's that door in the house I'm just too scared to open.

Press on, I guess.


It's just how I roll

No comments: