Sunday, March 27, 2011

27/3/11

Today's rant will be a little different. I will start hating on not just people, but stuff.
I mean, let's face it: nothing's perfect, but hell, sometimes things just plain suck.

Take for example- Facebook. It's pretty awesome. It occasionally comes up with new features. Sometimes they're cool (tagging friends in a status) and sometimes they take adjustment (liking comments. But when you add something like having the ability to ask questions- you just darn blew it.

I mean, let's first put it out that it doesn't matter what you ask, no one cares anyways. No one honestly feels that someone should support the epic Mac vs Pc argument. As with anything on facebook, the goal is that it makes them feel important. The jack-off posting the question is like "OHEMGEEZ. PEOPLE ANSWER3D IT. I ARE AWESOMEZ" and the cunts reading it are like THEY DESERVE MY ANSWERS.

Also, the fact that anyone can add their OWN answers kinda defeats the purpose, no? I mean, if I could phrase the answer MY way, couldn't you have just asked it as a status and then let me comment on it with my answer? Seriously guys, you really fucked it up big time.

You can tell me what you want, but this is what I'll say about it. Especially when losers put irrelevant answers. Cockbites.

Secondly, Glee Season 2. It's been out a while, but I just got around to watching it. The music is occasionally good and the cast is still pretty charming in what they do, I'll give them that. But are you kidding me with the plots?
Season 1 was pretty solid. Aside from some of the weirder parts, they seemed real. Real teenagers with real problems. Now it's like they've been reduced to whiny little 12 year olds. I shit you not.
I don't mean it in the whole 'when you think about it, they really are' kinda way, I mean WHAT THE FUCK YOU PEOPLE, SHUT UP.
This whole "you said you'd never break up with me!" thing seriously pushes my buttons. WHAT. THE. HELL. especially the pressure they put on a fucking relationship. Geez, people.

I mean, I get the whole mood thing, but still. Any idea how pathetic it sounds that the most important person in your life is your boyfriend? Just say it out loud, you get what I mean. But I guess if you're cynical, you can watch it to have a good laugh. Suddenly, Fox seems very smart indeed.

Finally, chain mail. I don't get why, but people do it. I hate the ones on facebook where people are like "like this status if you're my friend". Is it really THAT important to have 26 likes? Does it win you a trip to Madagascar? Get you on Oprah? Make korean pop stars sit on your lap?

Worse still, people who take it seriously. If I'm your friend, I'll prove it by actually being there for you. Not by liking your status. If I love God, I have no need to yell it out on facebook. Seriously? get a life people. I may do geeky things, but those are in the name of having a good laugh. You guys are just sad.

It's just how I roll

No comments: