Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mortality (11.12.11)

Look around you

move some dirt; plant a seed.

as the sun sets, you see the ember light caress the dirt.

'someday it shall be green hills'

A small field now.

You're basking in the glow of sunrise.

The sun has been all but too much; you've never seen rain.

'should not the ever sun, shining; be a gift?'

It's the noon and people have come to help.

Its only natural that the strongest chains are forged in sweat and blood.

you look up and the sky reddens.

it's never fair, is it?

1. A challenge. Solve the world.

It's never fair, is it?

in the brownian life that collisions happen;

only to disappear.

2. An almost doppler-like effect.

We sit together and our minds are being teased by it.

movement makes us what we are

it is also destroying us

3. we are not grapes.

Why do we not value what has already gone sour?

we discard; we move: the clockwork equation.

But the world moves just like that

4. We discard and are discarded.

We forgive but are never forgiven.

When we are gone, what do we leave behind?

Who will look at our footprints only with the desire to meet our end?

5. Half of a face, a quarter the cycle.

Its coming, and the stars come out.

they are the audience; they demand their show.

The journey is not ending yet, I hope.

6. Some have finished the journey. Answered the challenge.

The finish line is different for all of us.

We are now at the half-face. Is that excuse enough for change?

I look next to me, marks in the field resemble people gone.

I tried to put them back, the broken pieces.

I wear my enemy on my wrist. In the arrow of progression; i long to be a ghost.

Because when you're at the 11th hour, riddle me this:

Will they be there forever, or just longer than most?


**
As you can see, something is bothering me.
I'll reflect on it soon enough

It's just how I roll

No comments: