Thursday, December 2, 2010

2/12/10

I'd like to think I'm a very vengeful person. The kind who would never let go of a good grudge. the kind who is one bad day away from actually slitting your throat where you stand, and 2 bad days away from torturing you first.

I'd like to think I'd do it to all your fellow low-lives too. Get a nice board to tie your wrists to. Tie ropes around your necks and hang them from a ceiling fan. Yes. one of you on each blade as I shiver in excitement over what comes next.

No, I won't leave it at that. You see, as long as the board is still attached to your disgusting bodies, you won't suffer. Not yet. A trapdoor under the board, perhaps? unimportant.

Before I actually kill you, I want the satisfaction of you knowing what you bred. Considering there's two of you I'd really want to kill, I wouldn't want to make a mess of things.
Perhaps I'd slice off the eyelids of you first, so you wouldn't miss what happened to your fellow comrade.

As for you, no. the one who can still close his eyes. I'd like to hear you talk big one last time. Before I hammer a nail through your left hand. Can't risk you freeing yourself from the board, can I?

I'd like to have a good shot at you too. Perhaps I could hammer out a few dents in your gut?

Time to go back to your friend. He probably deserves one in the gut too. and some burning oil on his arm. I won't be selfish about it. spoiling you is not a concern.

Since you're so fond of cigarettes, I'll just give you one last one, each. But to make sure we don't waste any precious time, I'll let you get straight to the good part. Run a fruit knife along your arm, and stick the lit cigarette straight in. Your other friend can have it down his throat. I'd be wearing gloves, of course. The mouth is a filthy place, after all.

Time to re-assess your positions. Make sure the adrenaline rush hasn't allowed you to break any of those ropes. Or tape. Or the nail.
Still there? good.
Here's the fun part. Now that you're probably talking big again, I can't have you interrupting the precision work that follows. It's high precision stuff.

Who am I kidding? No it isn't. Just gonna chop off one leg from each of you.
Before someone remembers MacGyver episodes, I'd saw the board in half.

Using a fruit knife, I'd then trace little cuts along your neck. You see, while you suffer my wrath, your friend there has the burden of having to watch it.
My dear audience member can then have the honor of being slashed across the face. The only orthodox thing to happen.

Now, I would have gotten it all out of my system, so I guess it's time to pull the trap door. Just in case the fan DOES break (which I would also tinker with to prevent) I'd sit and watch the ordeal. Hopefully, the board weighs you down enough that it's quick.

That felt good. Logically, I wouldn't do this in real life. But the idea of it was just so tempting I had to write it down. I'm sorry, but as extreme a punishment as this would have been , I can honestly say I despise you from the bottom of my heart. Our worlds need not have collided, but you made it so just to wreck it and get a few laughs out of it. So hopefully, and I mean hopefully, you die painful deaths by someone else's hands.


It's just how I roll

No comments: