Monday, December 27, 2010

27/12/10

WHYYYYY
Internet dropped me from my starcraft game. Was almost certain my new build would work this time. fuck.
Muta's are fast growing to be my fav unit (sorry brood lords). They're fast, deadly and (relatively) cheap.
Been taking time to prod Chang's life a bit. Even though he doesn't know, my meddling may be for the better. Shush now.

Ignoring your refusal to accept my existence, never mind it. I'm still saying goodbye. I owe you that much.

I don't know, life is full of disappointments lately. Prom was one (although proving that you can have fun without a date was awesome), the fact that everyone was making out or slowdancing was kind of frustrating. This holiday isn't what I'd call brilliant (although thank god I have internet, even if it's slow)

Maxim went and stirred up an issue best left unstirred.
I'm all alone.

bleugh

It's just how I roll

No comments: