Saturday, December 4, 2010

4/12/10

It never occurred to me what's going down. All around, things will change. It's not going to be something I can STOP, nothing I can control. Just something that will happen.

I guess that's life. You can rant about it, you can protest, you can even try mailing a petition to The Big Guy, but 26 out of 24 times, it will happen anyways (don't tell me I got my stats wrong, I know what I was typing). And for mailing a petition, I doubt that would work.

People are moving on to pursue what they want in life. Things will change and things will stay the same.

Darren keeps reminding me that next year is a clean slate. That I'm getting that new world I've always wanted. Guess I should see it that way too. So to everyone, I hope you know, no matter what happens, I'll always look back on these past few months with a smile. I may have been demented, murderous and even one-handed on occasion, ignored you completely, but I wouldn't change a thing.
Hmm, not MUCH....
Kidding, kidding.

This all dawned when I did another reflection: I have an awesome life. I get to make awesome shorts with an awesomely insane film crew, learn and teach stop-motions and play videogames until I assume I have a HP bar floating over my head. I also have this LOONG never ending quest for love, and an imagination active enough to drag me into the stupidest things.

So yeah, life's pretty good.
For the record, when that fb page said that the perfect guy replies your messages even when he's playing a game, that was a sign for you to come and get me ;)
It's just how I roll

No comments: