Tuesday, December 7, 2010

7/12/10


Am having a high now, so gonna post about it while I can.

Re-introed to The Tick today. Can honestly say I've never laughed so hard in a LOONG time.
Of course, that could mean a week. I forget. fucking exams messing up my sense of time.
Also finally got my revenge on that fucking ai in starcraft. Headphones, you were avenged.

Am starting to get the feeling you don't want me around. I mean, I know I make inappropriate comments, and that most of the time I come across as one-dimensional and someone who belongs in a comic book, but I think you should know I really do care, it's just hard to show it when something bad happens every time you try to.

I guess our world's are very different. Your world has everyone racing for the next hand grip, mine is to just not fall off.

I won't hold it against you if you despise me. I'll still miss you when you're gone, I'll still pretend like everything's okay. As terrible a liar as I am, hiding behind arrogance is the one thing I am without a doubt good at.



It's just how I roll

No comments: