Monday, February 28, 2011

28/2/11


Several things I thought I'd touch on today. It's one of those days where everything comes out, cus let's face it: anyone can only take so much. Unless they're dead. tell them as much news as you want, be my fucking guest.

I'd like to repeat how much I loathe disappointments. Now, i'm not one to believe in the sanctity of a New Year's Resolution. Quite inversely, they're just empty promises made by fat chics to waste their money on treadmills and use them as high tech clothes dryers. But what I DO believe in is a promise. Especially one made between friends, because those are the people you're supposed to trust.

Call me melodramatic, call me closed-minded or hell, call me old-fashioned. Because I'll still think of you the same way as I do now. I can cover it up, say "it's not that bad, worse things could happen" but the truth is, you are a disappointment to me.

You may think I have double-standards because I know people who do similar things anyways, but there is a difference between buying a dead animal and poisoning a perfectly live one. And don't give me smack talk about my lack of metaphors or how i'm "condescending, preachy and patronizing" because when you decided to go with your druggie friends, you basically made your point that a promise YOU made slightly more than a month ago to someone you call your friend means absolutely nothing, as does the friendship.

I mean, some promises aren't so bad to break. I guess canceling lunch for the millionth time is pardonable, after all, your crack-head boyfriend is higher on your list of priorities anyways. I get that. But to actually become one of them.

I thought you were made of stronger stuff. So much for having a little faith in people.

I don't wanna hear your stupid excuses, because saying that 'it was gonna happen anyways' is basically validation that it's perfectly logical to put blood pressure pills into people's food because their hearts were gonna stop ANYWAYS.

I'm not over-reacting. I can't cover this in sweet-talk. You are no better than any of them now, and by taking your course of action you've just decided that not only does our friendship mean nothing, but you have no redeeming points in an argument anymore.

Go on, cry to your 'friends'. Make me out to be the bad guy. Pretend it's my fault that you finally decided after having to put up with your boyfriend getting high, you should join because 2 high people are infinitely more productive than someone with his head screwed on right.
In fact, if you're reading this, go on. Go again to 'de stress' because i'm so 'insensitive'. Because going down this road, that makes you dead to me.

You could have been so much more.

No comments: