Tuesday, February 8, 2011

8/2/11


lemme start this off by saying that I despise the colour blue. Nothing personal, just all the accidents with my blue paint.

So, double sided coin today, Maxim says she's been talking about me in school. 'regularly'. Unfortunately, he also says I lack Regine's blessing. I think I probably know why.

Won another 1v1 Quick Match on starcraft though :D this one was actually pretty even in terms of APM. Basically, he made my mistake of not climbing the tech tree fast enough. Managed to keep him at bay with Hydras early on, their range really gives them a one-up on marines and marauders. Finally got my mutas out, snuck them round the base and hit his workers where it hurt. And planted a good old Nydus, giving Hydras easy access to the base. the shock when that happened was pleasing :D

I hope I survive until this weekend, and that she contacts me somehow. She makes me feel like I'm so much more than a cynical lonely geek :)

It's just how I roll

No comments: