Thursday, February 3, 2011

3/2/11

You know, it never occurred to me until my mom said it, what this year is.
This year really puts me in a completely new world, new rules. From balancing college assignments, to constantly learning about the Mac, money management, and now chores =.=/.
To top it all off, I am going on this adventure with minimal help from my friends, so it's about adapting.

Honestly, I don't like having to clean my brother's shoes. Dumbass should learn to do it himself.

these past 2 days were about just goofing off though. Maxim came over and we've been just chilling, playing Dante's Inferno and Starcraft, while making stupid jokes while he makes fun of the grin on my face every time she messages me :)

Even if she doesn't mean it, some of the things she says can just set me 3 inches off the ground.
It's just how I roll

No comments: