Monday, January 31, 2011

31/1/10

Dear you.
If distance makes the heart grow fonder, then it couldn't possibly add to how I feel about you right now. I don't know how to put it in words, but being around you makes me feel better. You may think me a liar, a cheat and any other horrible adjectives that come into your mind, but truth be told, the thought of seeing you soon drags me on through the days.

You have no idea, but you have picked up my pieces and even made me a little more... pleasant about the world. Sure, I'm a jerk (let's face it, I wouldn't be me if I wasn't) and I'd be insane (I am) to think that someone like you would even like an unstable train wreck of curse words, insults and sci-fi.

I'm sorry if I seem obsessive at times, I really am. My mouth moves faster than my brain, and most of the things I do seemed like a good idea at the time.

You make me skip in public singing old songs that warrant weird stares. you've made me happier than i've been in a long time. you make me want to be a better person for you. It bites big time when I get struck by paranoia that you may be avoiding me or that I've annoyed you with my irrational behaviour.

I guess I'm just saying, I'm not good at getting people to like me. it's not something I've been able to successfully do in a long time.

Come to think of it, this entire note is the result of paranoia.

Lamentations of a lonely psychopath.


It's just how I roll

No comments: