Monday, January 10, 2011

10/1/11


I coulda sworn I had another post about college already. Oh well. After almost a week of college, things are starting to fall into place. Trying to help Tricha with her problem, because having a girl in the group= win.
Lets see if I can describe the lovely people I met:

Amalya (or however I'm supposed to spell it. Go fish) :
So far, she's like my older sis on campus. She also happens to be older than my older sis at home. Pretty fun to talk to, the fact she can talk to me about bioshock exalts awesomeness.

Kenzo:
The group ninja. Kidding. He seems to like all things awesome like Assasin's Creed, gaming in general, drums and techno. So yeah. He's also -wait for it- a SONE. THAT'S RIGHT, I AM NOT ALONE!

Kris:
So far, the one auditioning for my college bro. Loves all things Tron, Halo and girls. Pretty laid back, so he's fun to chill with on a lazy day.

Tricha:
I don't know, she's just really REALLY cute at times. She's pretty interesting to talk to, although her vampire obsession rivals my Kpop. Mac purist and looks good in shorts. (hope she doesn't read this xP) also, shopping buddy.

I cant describe SueAnn or Hana much because I frankly don't know them very well xP but yeah. That's the gang so far.

I'm very, very much annoyed. I get it that you can't make it, but this makes the god-knows-how-many-eth time you've chosen to cancel on me. Seriously, it's annoying looking forward to something every day and then not being able to have it happen. But I guess I should just be used to it already.
It's just how I roll

No comments: