Monday, January 3, 2011

3/1/11

for a day I spent 99% of in front of the com, I was pretty productive today. Started blueprints on the Rosie costume, albeit very simple. Also tried thinking of a ventilation system for said suit (no need to further exalt my stupidity after wearing a styrofoam box on my head).

So much for going shopping with hann tomorrow, seeing as she failed to reply any of my messages, I probably cant get a ride out of the house anymore. blek. And Maxim is otherwise occupied. So my college starts in 33 hours, and I have no de-stress sessions with friends to calm my nerves.

I'm sure she has a good reason though. I mean, the stress of college hunting and stuff. speaking of which,
FREAKING. OUT. BIG TIME.

Seriously. I know change is inevitable, but it's still scary. Charz did nothing to inspire me, but I guess that's why she's awesome. Awfully blunt. I'm just, scared. Everyone's closed their eyes and jumped into the future. Yan's off chasing her dreams, Chang's becoming the person he wants to be. Melor's off to show the world what she's got soon.

I guess I'm afraid to be "that's amirul. He's trapped in one frame of time".

I guess Chang's coming back soon, and Melor promised we'd keep in touch. If not, I can always re-read that note she put in my sketchpad (cus it's so sweet :) )
And when Yan comes back in august, I will wear the Rosie suit to the airport.

Manisha had to harpoon me out of the clouds just now. Need to get my grip on reality. Nothing's set in stone just yet.
It's just how I roll

No comments: