Saturday, January 22, 2011

23/1/11


Things of importance happening today:
Spent a lot of today talking to Yan. Great to hear she's having a great time :)
I also learnt that often, when you miss someone, even hearing from them makes you forget all about it, even for a moment.

Aside from the fact my throat hurts and my nose is blocked, I managed to press through some more designs for CFR. I actually feel great he's telling me to re-do them, rather than failing me. just means more effort, mirul. Keep going.

Realised something about some friends. They are awesome. I mean, Kris is so far the only person I know capable of talking watchmen and Marvel with me. As in, properly. Kenzo (although not as enthusiastically) spazzes about Kpop. He doesn't talk fashion with me though. Yet.

And now, for the icing on the cake. I was right.
I know, I'm mean. This is cruel, but I was right. I'm fucking brilliant :D

Now, to hope I'm right about ashley....
Speaking of which, Vday is coming up, and I have no plan. Hurm.


It's just how I roll

No comments: