Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18/1/11


To describe today. Hurm.

Well, it started with meeting Hann to go to hartamas and collect some paperwork. It was nice seeing the juniors, and it felt good telling the teachers I'm doing something I love.
Although at first I was bummed cus I didn't see Ashley, I marched onwards.
After that, breakfast at HSC with Hann too.

Originally, I was pretty down. Didn't see ashley, only talked to regine for a minute and off to the bank to do business. Then, she smses me :)
just hearing from her again was great.

After that, 2v2s with Chang in starcraft again. We made a TZ combo, calling it Doomikazops
Basically, it combines my doom worm with his Kamikazops where he masses ghosts into an area to nuke it to hell and I use their line of sight to plant Nydus Worms in the base, effectively getting rid of many structures. Did I mention Roach/Hydralisk is awesome?

Then I logged back on to see 2 awesome things: SNSD's new mv, Visual Dreams, and Melor online. Honestly, I almost forgot how lonely it is without her.

Emo thoughts aside, that was my day.
It's just how I roll

No comments: