Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/1/11


I can straightly say I had a good day today :)
went out for a movie with Ashley and Alex. And I can honestly say that I'm a sucker for hugs. Ash seems to be making a real effort to like the stuff me n Alex like (model-building, video games. If I ACTUALLY got her into starcraft, I think her hotness just escalated 25000%) Seriously, I love how open she is to just sitting around and bitching about stuff. And she's fun to be around. especially when karaoke is involved xP

Chang's been neutralized for the next 2.5 months. I honestly say I'll miss him, he's a good friend. Even though he doesn't share my world views, he knows when a person just wants to vent.

Hann's in the mindfucked slot now. I keep thinking I've pissed her off or something, and it's driving me up the wall. I hope it's all in my head.
It's just how I roll

No comments: