Friday, January 28, 2011

28/1/11


Relationships.
Not just the boyfriend-girlfriend kind, mind you.
That familiarity between two people. It's interesting to watch.
How Adib gives his sis 110% of his support, it's really inspiring.

I was also looking at how much progress Kris and SuAnne have made in the past few weeks. You know, how much faster it is than me and Ash?

I really wonder/hope/will actually scream if she likes me back. Even if she only told me after Vday, (I'm alone 365 days a year. Just cus some moron chose that day to increase the price of flowers, doesn't make a day anymore special) I'd still be cool with it. All I want is for it to be there.

I'm hoping you're thinking the same thing as I am, because it would REALLY suck to find out this was another hallucination.


It's just how I roll

No comments: