Thursday, January 13, 2011

14/1/11

Lang & Comms starting soon. should get ready.
Yesterday was an awesome day. Although figure studies was hell, I just went crazy with Kenzo and Kris making stupid jokes about everything that came our way.

I noticed something last night: my life is all set up. Although college isn't as pressuring as hartamas is to have someone, my life conditions are such that it could sustain a relationship, with some added tweaking. I've got somewhere to escape to, a free day and weekend (although that may be subject to change) and I still have time for my hartamas friends.

all that's missing is the girl xP
Anyone reading this, auditions are open. applications can be sent in to 012-3429762
kidding. And that's not a real number.

Frankly, I have someone in mind already. The thing is, I've been having mass paranoia and I'm not sure how much of it is true and how much is just in my head.

Being a psychopath has it's downs

It's just how I roll

No comments: