Sunday, September 12, 2010

12/9/10


Listening to It's You in excess is a sign that Hann's not back yet. Something about a sad song you can dance to is just... convenient.

Random fact, while I am not completely heartless, there are some things I just won't do, even if it's polite, simply because it makes no sense to do so.

For example, replying a tag on fb if I chat with that person. I can just say my response to them, right? no need for broadcasting my thoughts. Or, as I was recently told, inviting people even though you know they can't make it. I mean, courtesy is one thing, but it's just redundant. After all, it's like seeing a dead person, WITH the flatline in front of you, and saying "Hey, you okay?" right after the doctor calls in Time of Death.

Haha, dont worry, I'm not mad at anyone or anything. Just a little thought in my head.

It's just how I roll

No comments: