Monday, September 13, 2010

Challenge accepted


see them shining lights and neon signs
i know you think i'm fine
don't start just feedin' me lines
boy, don't waste your time
if you wanna come and play these games with me
i know you'll never be the same once you've had a taste -
you'll see - you'll only wanna be with me
boy, you won't believe



Hann's rap. My turn to come up with something in response.

Girl, dont think I dont see you over there,
Tryna grab my eye; with your cocktail dress and that fresh-styled hair,
Always sayin imma recite, but I rewrite the rules,
Imma play my game like the kids over at schools
Other girls wanna pay the double-stack; you wont give this love a whack
But I think once I made you see-
it's my love that you're gonna wanna retrieve
And I really think, that you wont believe,
when I bring it right back

It's just how I roll

No comments: