Wednesday, September 15, 2010

16/9/10

Sometimes I think my mom just doesn't get my more-than-direct message.
I. Dont. Want. To. Go. Overseas.

It's my final year of high school, I wanna spend the holidays with my friends. I don't wanna spend the holidays missing all the parties, cus I'm stuck in some god-awful temple watching you stress out because no one else wanted to go either.

Stop forcing the idea. It's only making it more annoying. All that talk about letting me go to penang with friends, you're now indirectly telling me it's not happening.

The worst part is, I think I've actually come forward and mentioned that I'm NOT AT ALL interested in some 'cultural adventure'. Even if I wanted to go overseas, it wouldn't be to that god-awful hell-hole Siem Reap. Somewhere modern, I wouldn't mind. But I don't want to walk my ass off in the scorching sun. Never. Hell, if I wanted the heat, I'd stay here. Much cheaper.


It's just how I roll

No comments: