Friday, September 17, 2010

17/9/10

It's safe to say I'm moving on.
I finally see it, how we pretty much had nothing to build on anyways. I was just your little escape, and I'm cool with that.

This is part of my mission. I am honestly sick of always watching, never being a part of anything. For once, I'd like to be in the spotlight.

Let's face it, everyone has one more ace in their sleeve whenever I'm around. What about me? where do I end up?

Gonna post notes up here. I need to flesh out Tarot more. So far, his superstition gets the best of him. Although his weapons aren't REALLY Tarot cards, he does carry some with him, for whenever he's lost. Speaking of which, his weapons are metal cards, which he wields like daggers, even throwing them to pin down enemies. Like other members of his tribe, I guess that would mean he has enhanced reflexes. Unique to himself, however, he gets into a meditative state before combat. Like a trance. He's a childhood friend of The Assasin, but that doesn't mean he's not out to hunt the blade for hire.

What am I missing? a human side to him.


It's just how I roll

No comments: