Wednesday, September 22, 2010

22/9/10

In one week, September ends. I slide down the hill that much further, getting closer and closer to SPM. I seriously need to focus.

Back to not-focusing, I wonder why I don't breed good times. It's like I'm just no fun. Or worse. No one wants me around.

I'm no one special to anyone. People around me either avoid me or just get bored of me with time, when someone better shows up. sighs.

I guess that still puts me on my little journey to find somewhere I belong.

In other news, I beat my standard of 350 kills on TTA3 today. Now I'm upping the bar to 380. Turns out, the Laser Rifle is good when you're dying. Clears a room REALLY fast when you want to get out and heal.

So, yeah, I better go back to trying to study. Or Alia and Shiva will kill me.

It's just how I roll

No comments: