Saturday, September 25, 2010

25/9/10

I sem to find alot of things annoying nowadays. Among them, is being told to submit because someone is 'more experienced', without actually having first hand experience on anything. My two cents? It happens. Everything happens. I'm just being realistic about it, not covering it up.

Consider me heartless that I don't care, but it's a bare fact. When a man stands in front of a gun and yells 'Fire!' you really can't have much sympathy because he had it coming.

But then again, maybe if I feel a little less morbid, my views will change.

You know, I'd like to think I'm a balanced person. I have my moments where I can't feel, and I have my moments where I go completely on my gut. I have my moments where I'm the most sociable person around, and there are moments where I despise everyone and everything around me. Oh well.

You know, sometimes I wish there was someone who knew me inside-out. Who could say "Amirul went out and bought something without reason today. Something's bothering him"
or anything along those lines.
Why am I being so random?

It's just how I roll

No comments: