Thursday, August 14, 2008

My special emo time

I know i said all that crap about being the heart of Iron, but lets face it- who are we trying to fool here?

We are mankind, condemned to walk the earth plagued by some emotional distress or other.
Some of us choose to make the best of it. Others, however, are consumed by it.
Some of us, have our entire lives devoted to the dessolution of our problems.

I must say, i belong to the latter.

God, at this rate, i can write the opening prologues for Grey's Anatomy.

"The night is darkest just before the dawn," famous quote of Harvey Dent in 'The Dark Knight'. From this statement i gladly hand my clarity, so pardon my saying 'I believe in Harvey Dent'

How much longer am i gonna take this? hmm we'l have to see. Seeing her in the mornings kill me.
It's like a day in Ramadhan, where it's hot and someone has that nice, cold ice lolly right in front of your freaking face.
It's like that sadistic truck joke i always tell Dushanth: your crossing the street when a 4WD drives by, and you narrowly avoid it. Just as you cross the street, a stationary truck decides its not so stationary and hits you in the fricking face.

Hopefully, this will seem more like the Ramadhan and harvey Dent situation and come to a beautiful end.
But the time for waiting has come to an end.
Tomorrow i act

No comments: