Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A want to be fricking noticed

"No good comes without a price"

hell, this should be more frequently mentioned.

She talked to me today, brightening my day alongside my fairly good marks. All the waiting paid off. However, i was AGAIN stuck waiting.

Factorised into my college resum'e plan are several factors.

> A post in the Librarians B.o.D
> PRS
> A post in the Ed Board
> A post in PBSM
> A spot in Interact

Today was the interview for Interact, and with great distaste i say my time was thoroughly wasted. Screw this, I was stuck for a fricking hour listening to the piece of slag sing. Adding missiles to injury, OFF KEY.

I was fricking there first. However, the resident spectre is never noticed for anything, no matter how hard he tries.
Fricking postponed, my ass.

My demands are simple, dear readers. My one wish is not to be hailed every time i enter the room, however , i simply wish to be acknowledged for my very existence.

I am sure many a reader will agree that no matter how many people you search through, everybody wants the same thing.

Hell, screw them. I am sick of never being noticed. even my own supposed freaking friends don't give a rat's ass. I am simply a pawn of which to be moved, never heard of later in the game.

I don't think half the people i know even know i freaking exist.

I'm being immature, I know. But don't you, dear reader, agree that with all that i've done, i deserve at the very least the acknowledgement of being fricking human?

Dear reader, Dear Lord, my request is simple, and i shall ask my dear readers if they share my thoughts.

wouldn't you freaking like to be a freaking star?

However, again i must remain optimistic. Even though the people i support and go out of my way for dont give a freaking rat's ass, i should be enjoying the loneliness. I've only been with it for a freaking year already.

So far, i have yet to explode. I need some healthy way to blow off all this bent up anger before my birthday.

No comments: