Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome August

Well, isn't this a gem. 31 days till the old b'day.

Yesterday was particularly interesting. Hannah and i had a talk about what vehicles ppl would be personality-wise. Now, this was a particularly fun list.

  1. Hannah - Sleek motorcycle. Obviously for the streamline shape and speed even though it boasts no 'big features' xP sorry hann!
  2. Alya Omar - Shinkansen (or however the hell you spell it) train. Loves going other places, at home in japan
  3. Hsing Shan - Kancil. Irritating to everyone on the road, even when parked, yet still loved by some.

Yet somehow, Hann categorised me with some poetic sweetness that actually touched me

4. Am - Proton Car. Has a huge crumplezone, destroys entire car without harming the driver

oh and just for kicks, Datin Naily - Rolls Royce. Pure Datin-ness!

Now, on to today. I didn't go to school today for the first time ever this year. Perfect record = KABOOM.

I kinda regret it. Hann says that my philosophy of me being unable to leave class for 5 MINUTES without hakim and firdaus hitting on her remains true. But back to me, (sorry couldnt resist the touch of egomania there)

Well, she freaked out, apparently.

AND NOW, A SPECIAL PRESENTATION, DIRECT FROM THE TWISTED DREAMS OF AM'S HEAD AND HOSTED BY THE 4 AMS, IT'S THE MASTER PLAN

Am4: Welcome folks! as you can see, most of the other Am's have gone to bed, leaving me, his common logistics, all alone to host it.

*Applause*

Am4: Now, as you can see, she's going through a natural phase. It goes somethin like this:

Shock> Panic> Denial > Acceptance

So, theoretically speaking, it should be alright to come out of hiding by Monday. or next year.

Anyways, i kinda slept through the entire would-be-schoolday. Later, i went for the Fun Night at SKBD, and i learnt somethin new.

I have no friends.

Dont get me wrong, ii DO have friends, but i mean that i have no constant group. I jump from group-to-group. Gah, thats teenagerhood.

No comments: