Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Not gonna be here tomorrow, quick recap

If this were a stereotypical diary, this would be it:
Dear Diary,
Today was usual.
Am.
However, this is NOT a stereotypical diary, nor is it a diary of any sorts. So *takes out revolver and fires on the diary entry*there.

However, one must look and see that today was just as boring as the entire holidays. However, i have a study partner now as Jian Yi wants to take sample papers with me. Joy.

Just a bonus, i have POPTARTSSS!!! yes yes i do i do i do.

My mom is taking the comp to Melaka tomorrow, so dont expect anymore posts till school reopens.

For randominities sake, i shall quote Blur


First of all, the name's not "Zippy"! As a matter of fact, I don't believe I've
ever met another bot named Zippy, so one can only assume that you came up with
"Zippy" in reference to my speed, which may be technically accurate, but lacks a
certain creativity!

Yes, i am very bored

No comments: