Sunday, July 11, 2010

11/7/10

Quick bout of emoness before I get into football fever.

We're really far apart from each other. There's so much about you I don't know, but I want to know. Honestly, you've been my alibi for a while, but I think we could make it if we tried.

But all I really need is for you to see the same way. And getting people to do that is not a skill of mine. Not when it comes to feelings, anyway.

Then again, it would be cruel. You'd only be second place, and I don't want people to feel how I do. Unless they deserve it.

I don't know anymore. I've watched you grow up, and we've been playing ping-pong for so long. Or I'm not thinking straight. The latter, probably. But we're also not very alike, upon further insight.

Let's weigh it out:

Pros:
-We both have that little thirst for stardom
-We love movies.
-I get along with your friends
-People see it coming, we won't face much resistance. I said MUCH, didn't I?
- We can entertain each other, I hope.

Cons
-We have our differences- I prefer to tint everything with a little salt and you'd much rather flaunt your girl-next-door charm that sometimes leaves me so helpless
-I'm not sure about you, but I have a thing for physical affection.
-You've never met my friends
-I wonder if I've ever seen the real you
-I have drama. By the boatloads.
-me. I have my little obsessions I'm not sure you've fully comprehended them.
- I have more issues than a century-old-fortnightly.

You know what? I can't think straight. Part 2 coming soon (hopefully)
Losing the battle for power

No comments: