Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Part 3: self-motivator of my own woes

In what is hopefully the finale of my saga of depression, maybe I'm just bored. Everything's fallen back into a cycle and I'm back in a slump.

Meeting you was the biggest play changer so far. and that's not going too well.

But I think the only way I'm going to ever get my self-esteem back is if I remind myself how awesome I am. And I AM awesome. I just need to remind myself why.
And to all my haters out there:

"It's not being arrogant if you're better than them"- Melor

or something like that. I probably won't change. I WILL have to fix some of my issues, but a humble-hippie-Amirul is impossible. For as long as there are stupid people in the world, there is an Amirul telling them they will fail at life.

Cus that's how I roll.

No comments: