Sunday, July 11, 2010

Part 3

on another note, I'm annoyed.
You take all the credit now, don't you?

I go through all that suffering, all that worrying, and for what?
"Oh, he's soo perfect"

My ass.

When is it my turn? Tell me. When does someone say "Hey, Amirul's pretty awesome. In fact, I think I kinda like him" ?

You know what? This is why I'm so angry with the world. Because no matter how hard you try, how much you believe in that little speck of hope that effort pays off, it doesn't. The winners were born winners, the losers were failed abortions.

How else would you explain CONSTANT side-stepping? I can understand the ocassional one, but this is just a little pushing it, no?

I'm always forced to be the bigger man. The one who gives in. Why? Because I'm not born for glory. I'm just everyone's stepping stone.

Soy Un Perdedor.

Losing the battle for power

No comments: